Friday, April 4, 2008

O Ye ! O Ye ! Parliament in session...

The soon to be convene Parliamentary session will be interesting and unique . There will be a mixture of young and old , seasoned and freshies , new and stale faces , incumbents and first timers ... the list seems to go on and on . Kak Wan will be there with her Puteri Reformasi and Pak Lah with his in famous Son in law. Between them will be the likes of Karpal and Son and Shahrir Samad and elder brother .

I'm not exactly a fan of Samy Vellu and Lim Kheng Yaik but their absence I suppose will be felt as they were a few of the colourful MPs which had provided some hilarous moments in Parliament .

Anyway half a loaf is better than none ...err whom among the MPs are the other loaf ? We'll soon find out .

Just being me.

1 comment:

A Voice said...

plse do not vandalise the comment section of my sopo-sentral blog.

there is no room for opiniosn but interest ed parties putting their blog details for consideration for listing.

appreciate you find other ways to promote yr blog.

everyone has cooperate and i appreciaet you do so. I do not wish waste time to moderate comments.

do cooperate and respect my blog. tq.