Wednesday, April 2, 2008

500,000 bloggers in Malaysia

Wow ! I didn't know that the amount of bloggers in Malaysia is that humongous . And to think that I'm one of the freshies or the new kid on the blog ( pun not intended ) . Seriously though , the events in Malaysia lately since 8th March 2008 is something out of this world . In a way after the GE in Malaysia , Taiwan and Zimbabwe ( hopefully ) seems to follow suit . I suppose size do matters .

As for Malaysia , one of the most infamous person i.e. the newly elected MP of Rembau who is also the son -in - law of the Prime Minister seems to be quite at this moment . In fact ,too quite to comfact . Besides making a statement recently about Kedah's FA decision to give free tickets to it's loyal fans , KJ seems to be living a hermit's life somewhere in Malaysia or some part of this world . If I'm a politician especially from the newly formed Pakatan Rakyat , I would be very alert and on my toes . A wounded animal is a very dangerous predator or enemy . This would also apply to UMNO to which KJ belonged especially those who had publicly or discreetly blame him for the dismal performance of BN .


Till next time . Just being myself

No comments: