Saturday, April 5, 2008

The great race countdown ...

Am I dreaming or hallucinating ? It appears to me that while there seems to be a race to see which side in UMNO will be victorious in cementing the fall and worst , the demise of UMNO which had ruled Malaysia for the past 50 years with the ' help ' of MCA and MIC , the new voice in town i.e.Pakatan Rakyat is trying their utmost and level best to make good their election promises . Forget about the earlier hitches between PKR , DAP and PAS which was blown out of proportion and tried to be capitalised by BN through their biased and controlled media but luckily was shot down by the alternate media .

I'm not a fan of any race be it F1 or whatever sporting race but at present I would not want miss anything in this world in following closely the D1 and the outcome of it . D1 is my term for Doomsday .

Until the next time , just being me .

1 comment:

A Voice said...

Encik ZaINAL

Again I plead you as per my earlier comment to give some respect for my sopo-sentral which I develop for benefit of the community of sopo bloggers.

My comment section is meant for request for listing and announcement of events . It is clearly stated.

It is not for bloggers to post their posting with hope to direct traffic. That you will have to find other ways to do so.

You are already in my radar for listing on sopo. As a new blogger you have to develop yr blogs becasue many blogs die of after a while and it is cumbersome on me to remove them later.

I sincerely seek your cooperation. If you choose to be uncooperative, then I will have no choice but to moderate and restrict comments. This will be a time lag for other readers reading the comment section, shd there be important announcement.

IT IS A WASTE OF TIME TO KEEP REMOVING YOUR COMMENTS.

I hope I do not have to do such just becasue one or two bloggers choose to not cooperate. Mind you, all the while I do not have problem of spammers thus far.

Again I plead you, sir for some respect to thsi order that I have crated and thus far it has been respecetd by others..