Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Denial

I DENY that I've been rejected by Malaysians although we lost 5 + 1 states to PR recently.

I DENY that my infamous son in law was involved in picking the candidates in the GE although we always had meetings till late at night about the choice of candidates.

I DENY that my choice of cabinet members are not clean and not good enough although some of them had been arrested and charged while some were not even picked as candidates in the GE .

I DENY that I insulted the Royalty although I strongly and publicly opposed their choice of candidates as MB .

I DENY that I'm very worried that there MPs from Sabah and Sarawak might cross over to Pakatan Rakyat although I've flying to Sabah and Sarawak to demand their undertaking not to cross over to PR .

I DENY that I'm suffering from the Denial Syndrome despite looking at all the facts before me resulting in the worst election results for UMNO / BN in the last 50 years.

I DENY everything that needs to be denied so that I can still stay to be the PM .

Err.. Son in Law ... anything more needs to denied kah ?

1 comment:

A Voice said...

Encik ZaINAL

Again I plead you as per my earlier comment to give some respect for my sopo-sentral which I develop for benefit of the community of sopo bloggers.

My comment section is meant for request for listing and announcement of events . It is clearly stated.

It is not for bloggers to post their posting with hope to direct traffic. That you will have to find other ways to do so.

You are already in my radar for listing on sopo. As a new blogger you have to develop yr blogs becasue many blogs die of after a while and it is cumbersome on me to remove them later.

I sincerely seek your cooperation. If you choose to be uncooperative, then I will have no choice but to moderate and restrict comments. This will be a time lag for other readers reading the comment section, shd there be important announcement.

IT IS A WASTE OF TIME TO KEEP REMOVING YOUR COMMENTS.

I hope I do not have to do such just becasue one or two bloggers choose to not cooperate. Mind you, all the while I do not have problem of spammers thus far.

Again I plead you, sir for some respect to thsi order that I have crated and thus far it has been respecetd by others..